LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1985, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 800 stores in 36 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
The LC Waikiki brand is a collection of fashion for women, men and children, with its own stores established in countries across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, CIS countries and Turkey.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 24,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We are looking for high caliber professionals to help achieve our goal of becoming one of the largest retail groups in the world.”
- University degree or Engineering on related field.
- Fluency in English is required
- Knowledge of legal requirements relevant environmental and OHS
- Have a working understanding of world-wide and particularly Tadjikistan regulations and guideline regarding HSE
- Minimum 3 years of Environment and/or Occupational Health & Safety experience
- Have preferably NEBOSH and OSHA Certificates
- Have preferably internal auditor certification according OHSAS 18001 standards
- Proficient in Microsoft office application
- Analytical thinking, excellent planning, communication and organizational skills are required
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Having driving license is preferred
- No restriction for travelling
- Job experience in corporate culture environment within multinational companies is preferred
- Follow up legal requirements about HSE topics, ensures compliance with national / international legislation, as well as with LC Waikiki procedures and instructions, provide trainings to employees, conduct risk analyses and other duties.
- Responsible for preparing risk analysis, emergency cases and HSE trainings in the company.
- Hazard assessments (safety risks and environmental impacts)
- Responsible for preparing risk analysis, emergency state action plans and companywide HSE trainings
- Check and control emergency response equipment
- To ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations, including corrective and preventive measures.
- Establish and conduct specific emergency response drills, prepare action plans for improvement and ensure compliance.
- To manage proactively outsourced companies on OHSE issues.
- To investigate and report incidents, accidents and occupational diseases and to follow all preventive actions
- Prepare daily or weekly reports
- Experience of delivering health & safety training programs.
- Training of employees
- Monitoring of implementing EHS requirements, regular audits, reviews, inspections
- To respond to employees safety concerns.